Rating:
100% of 100

Pillar Soy Wax - BW-921

SKU
BW-921
As low as $12.49

Blended Waxes® Pillar Soy Wax (BW-921)

100% All Natural Soy Pillar Wax

For pillar (mold) candles, votives, wax melts, and tarts.

Replaces Ecosoya Q230 and is a better performer than kerasoy pillar wax

 

* Bulk Discounts now applied directly at checkout for 4+ boxes, 3% and an extra 2% if you select e-transfer (total 5%)

* UPS live quotes now available on cart/checkout page :)

An all-natural specialty wax for moulded and scented pillar candles, votives, wax melts, and tarts.

This wax works very well with silicone moulds / molds

BW-921 is a great replacement if you previously used the EcoSoya Pillar Blend or Kerasoy Pillar Blend.

It has a smooth and creamy appearance, formulated for a high fragrance load.

Pour process may require a second pour. Made in USA.

 

Pour Temp: 160-180F

Melting Point: 135F

Fragrance: up to 10%

Store in a cool dry area, away from heat or sunlight

 

Benefits:

Good mould release

Pre-blended, no additives required

Will not creep/slump at temperatures up to 130F

Accepts dyes & colourants well

Bloom resistant

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Pillar Soy Wax - BW-921
Your Rating